The Sno-Train’s story is the most diverse out of all the Overland Trains. It traveled more miles and stayed active longer than any other Overland Train. You can see the Sno-Train and its 3 trailers at the Yukon Transportation Museum in Whitehorse, YT.
- Buy Your Copy of R. G. LeTourneau’s Overland Trains Today on Amazon
- U.S. Army Transportation Logistics Train Concepts with the Sno-Train and Tournamotive
- How do you Sell a Sno-Train?
- The Sno-Train in Greenland
- Recovering the Sno-Freighter with the Sno-Train
- R. G. LeTourneau’s Overland Trains: a complete history is now AVAILABLE