The Sno-Train’s story is the most diverse out of all the Overland Trains. It traveled more miles and stayed active longer than any other Overland Train. You can see the Sno-Train and its 3 trailers at the Yukon Transportation Museum in Whitehorse, YT.
- Building the Firestone 120x48x68 Tire Molds with a BETTS Vertical Boring Mill
- Sno-Train on Display with Marston Mats
- Augustin “Marty” Martinez and his Ties to LeTourneau’s Overland Trains
- Aerial Images of the Sno-Train in the Arctic Plus Salvage Yard
- The Sno-Train connected to the Sno-Freighter During its Recovery
- Sno-Train Augmented Reality